“There is a promontory on our wild west coast where you watch streams of humpbacks puff and breach their way past shimmering lagoons and endless pale beaches. You’d be standing on ancient red powder on what we now call the North West Cape and what you’re looking over is one of Australia’s newest World Heritage sites: The Ningaloo Coast, inscribed in 2011.” You can read more from Protect Ningaloo Director, Paul Gamblin, here.
- More than 30,000 people call for halt to oil and gas industrialisation proposals at Ningaloo-Exmouth Gulf
- As fear lifts, Ningaloo faces its own existential threat
- ‘We will fight’: Oil and gas move off Ningaloo shocks protection groups
- Exmouth business owners speak out
- Hear from inspirational Exmouth locals