NEWS: Emma Young from WA Today writes, “A proposal to potentially open the waters off Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay for oil and gas exploration makes clear the industry’s intention to push south from the Pilbara into these ecotourism hotspots, environmental groups say.” You can read more here.
- More than 30,000 people call for halt to oil and gas industrialisation proposals at Ningaloo-Exmouth Gulf
- As fear lifts, Ningaloo faces its own existential threat
- ‘We will fight’: Oil and gas move off Ningaloo shocks protection groups
- Exmouth business owners speak out
- Hear from inspirational Exmouth locals